Monday 20 April 2015

Open Questionnaire Results

Below I have posted my open questionnaire along with a selection of answers for each question to show a range of results from my audience and how they liked the short film. 

Did you enjoy the short film? Explain why?

  • Yes I really enjoyed it, I liked the mystery of who the girl was.
  • Yes it was really interesting and different.
  • It was an easy watch and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • I liked that the flashbacks at the end of the short told the story.

What was your favourite part about the short film?
 
  • Loved the music (love Boyce Avenue)
  • The flashbacks and finding out what happening.
  • I liked the black and white edit to show the difference between past and present.
What was your opinion on the storyline? Why do you think this?
 
  • It sucked me in, I wanted to know who the number on the note belonged to.
  • Easy to understand and follow.
Is there anything you didn’t understand about the storyline?
 
  • No, it was easy to understand.
  • No, it was all good.
  • It was a little confusing at the start because there is no dialect, I wasn't really sure if they definitely broke up, but apart from that it wasn't too bad.

What was your opinion of the location we chose to use?
 
  • Good choice of locations, I really liked the restaurant, cute and quirky.
  • Locations were good, but the Christmas decorations were unnecessary.
What is your opinion of the acting?
 
  • I really enjoyed the actors performance.
  • Acting was professional and believable.
  • Overall a good job.
Would you recommend this video to others? Why?
 
  • Yes, definitely will show some of my friends.
  • It's short and easy to watch so yes!
What is your opinion of the music in the short?
 
  • The music fit nicely and the lyrics suited what was happening.
  • I really loved the feel the music added to the short.
What parts of the film were most effective? Why?
 
  • The black and white flashbacks filling in the story, definitely.
  • The first text was really interesting and caught my attention.
Which parts of the film were least effective?
 
  • There wasn't much camera movement.
  • I would have liked it better if dialogue was used.
Do you have anything else to add? How do you feel we could make the short better?
 
  • Show some more of the text messages to show how the relationship grows. 
  • Maybe add in dialogue

No comments:

Post a Comment